Thursday, February 02, 2006

Mum's gone to Iceland: A weekend break in Reykjavik.

Idea for a new ITV television programme:

'The XY Factor': Ant and Dec present a 12-part documentary on chromosomes.



McQuillan's TV Memories: An occasional Blog interlude.

As a child, like most boys, I used to look forward to Match of The Day on a Saturday evening. I can still remember my youthful astonishment at one edition during the 1982-83 season, when Trevor Brooking donned walking-boots and attempted to scale the heights of Jimmy Hill.

Later, in my teens, one of my favourite programmes was Star Trek: The Next Generation, starring Jackie Stewart. I will never forget that terrifying episode in which Captain Picard was assimilated by Bjorn Borg.


Today in 1964: Robbie Coltrane recorded A Love Supreme.

No comments:

 
Site Meter